National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NBCC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||180000 – 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||23 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Appointment to the post of Director (Projects), NBCC on immediate absorption basis through Search Cum Selection Process
1. Position: Director (Projects)
2. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
3. Qualification: The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Civil Engineering with good academic record from a recognised university/institution.
4. Exeperience: The applicant should have adequate managerial experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute, out of which atleast 5 years during the last 10 years should have been in large construction project/multi-disciplinary projects in India or abroad. Experience in execution of large value EPC, PMC Projects in building sector would be an added advantage.
5. Pay Scale: (a) Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
(vi) Rs 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01/01/1996
(vii) Rs 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
(viii) Rs 144200-218200 (Level 14) (CDA) Post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Govt. / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
6. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years or up to the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
180000 – 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) – Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum – 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The post will be filled on immediate absorption basis through the Search-cumSelection Committee (SCSC) with the approval of Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC).
How to Apply:
1. The applicants can download Application Form and Undertaking from the website of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (https://mohua.gov.in/) under its tab Publication – Notification. Applications are to be addressed to: Director (Delhi Division), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Room no. 211-C Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi Email: email@example.com
2. Last time/date of receipt of completed application duly forwarded to the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is by 1500 hrs on 23rd May 2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Search-cum-Selection Committee (SCSC) reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
3. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:-
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services; through Cadre Controlling authority.
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
(f) Private Sector: directly to Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
4. Applicant from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the Application Form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company for the last 3 years preceding the Calendar year in which the post was advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the Company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board Level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board Level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant job handled in the past with details.
Published on: 16 April 2022
Last date for application is: 23 May 2022
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Buildings construction Corporation LimitedAbout National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003, India New Dehli, 110003
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was established in the year 1960. NBCC is under the Ministry of Urban Development operating in – Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development & EPC Contracting, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in diversified areas. The Company’s Real Estate Business falls in two categories based on Source of Origin of the Projects i.e. one is Internally Originated & Conceptualized projects while others are Sourced from Government. The Company has earned a niche for itself in construction of Green Buildings. NBCC has been executing projects such as Chimneys, Cooling Towers, and various types of Power Plant Works. NBCC is implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region. The Company has been notified as a Public Works Organization (PWO). National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Engineering) Civil, Additional General Manager (Engineering) Civil, General Manager Finance, Additional General Manager Finance, General Manager HRM, Additional General Manager HRM, Consultant (Interior Design), Executive (Graphic/ Creative Design), Consultant (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Investor Relations), Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Assistant Manager (Liaison), Mentor, Management Trainees (Civil), Management Trainee (Marketing), Deputy Manager (Marketing), Senior Project Executive (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Architecture & Planning), Deputy Manager (Structural), Deputy Manager (PHE), Deputy Manager (Estimation), Executive (Architecture & Planning), Executive (Structural), Executive (Estimation), 3D Designer, Draftsman (Structural), Project Executive (Civil), Project Executive (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI / ICWAI Or Full Time MBA (Finance), MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate with Professional Qualification in Interior Design, Degree / P G. Diploma in Graphic Design or other Art & Design based subject, Fellow Company Secretary, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, Graduation in Engineering / Science & Technology / Services, Degree in Civil Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Architecture, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil draftsman, Degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.