Vacancy Circular No:
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
West BlockII R.K Puram, New Delhi, 110066 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|EESL Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Executive Officer|
|Education Requirement||MBA, PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit 55 years as on 30 April,2022|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||180000 – 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for appointment to the post of Chief Executive Officer of EESL to be posted at the Corporate Office of EESL presently in New Delhi.
1. Position: Chief Executive Officer
2. Job Responsibilities The Chief Executive Officer shall be full time Director and member of the Board of Directors of EESL. The CEO will be the functional and administrative head of EESL. The job description of CEO is as under:
a. Ensure efficient functioning, attainment of corporate objectives and performance parameters of EESL and its group companies.
b. Manage the day to day affairs of the EESL in accordance with the policies laid down by the Board and subject to control and supervision of the Board.
c. Attain overall business development of EESL including its foreign operations.
d. Assist the Board of EESL in setting the medium and long term vision and goals. e. Evolve long term strategy for realizing the goals with quantifiable deliverables that could be monitored.
f. Manage relationships with external stakeholders like governments, business community relevant to EESL business interests, international actors in the field of energy efficiency and clean energy, multilateral and bilateral institutions
3. Minimum Qualification: – The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution Applicants with Technical/MBA qualification and those with qualification matching the responsibilities above, in particular international business and relations will have added advantage. Persons having experience in Energy Efficiency will be preferred.
4. Pay and Allowance Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA Scale) DA, HRA/Lease, Perks @35% of Basic Pay, Medical, EPF, Superannuation Fund contribution @ 9% of Basic plus DA, etc. applicable.
5. Experience and eligibility: Applicants should possess adequate experience at the Senior Management Level in a large organization of repute in the Energy Sector. The applicants must have an experience of at least 3 years in the Energy Sector of the last 10 years. II- Exposure in the fields of Energy Efficiency/ Clean Energy /Energy Management/Energy Audit or Clean Development Mechanisms/ International operations will be an added advantage.
6. Duration of Appointment The selected Executive will be appointed for a period of five years .
180000 – 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 55 years as on 30 April,2022
1. Through interview, to be conducted by a Selection Committee.
2. Deputation If the rules of the Promoter Companies/Government/PSUs permit, the selected candidates can opt to be on deputation and will apply through proper channel only.
3. EESL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applicants should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing for interview. EESL will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of EESL will be final in all matters.
How to Apply:
1. The applicants willing for deputation should fill the application online and also submit their applications through proper channel as per format at Annexure-A. However, they can send an advance copy for information to EESL prior to the last date of receipt of applications. The forwarded application through proper channel should be received at EESL office before Interview. Applications are to be addressed to: – Head (HR) Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), 5th & 6th Floor, Core-3, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
2. All Applications to made online through the link provided in the ‘Career Opportunity’ page of the EESL website under Human Resource section i.e. http://www.eeslindia.org/. Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature and resume. Shortlisted candidates may be asked to submit required documents before Interview.
3. Start date for Online Registration of Application 9 th April,2022
4. Last date for Online Registration and Submission of Applications 30st April,2022
Published on: 16 April 2022
Last date for application is: 30 April 2022Energy Efficiency Service Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Energy Efficiency Service Limited. The other Related Jobs Energy Efficiency Service Limited Recruitment Notification
About Energy Efficiency Service Limited Recruitment
About Energy Efficiency Service Limited
Energy Efficiency Service Limited West Block-II, R.K Puram, New delhi-110 066 New Delhi, Delhi