Rajasthan Public service commission invites online application for senior teacher post. The candidates having Bachelor Degree and a diploma degree in B.Ed. or BTC can apply before 9th June 2018. RPSC Teacher recruitment 2018 only for TSP and Non-TSP area. Check complete details like application date, age, education qualification and subject wise vacancy details.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Online Form Starting date: 10-05-2018
- Registration Last Date: 09-06-2018
- Fee Payment Last Date: 09-06-2018
- Online Correction date: 10-16 June
- Exam Date: Notify soon
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 Application Fees
Rs. 350/– for General and Other State Candidates
Rs. 150/- for SC, ST Candidates
Rs. 250/- for OBC , BC Candidates
Candidates can pay online fees using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card mode. Also, you can pay via E Challan mode.
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Teacher Gr.-II Post
Age Limit as on 1 Jan 2019
The candidates having age between 18 and 40 Year as on 1st Jan 2019, can apply for the above post. For age relaxation kindly refer the official notification.
- Bachelor Degree in Related Subject As A Optional Subjects.
- Degree / Diploma in Education (B.Ed. / BTC) Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Bachelor Degree with at Least Two Year Subject As an Optional Subject Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, BioTechnical & Bio-Chemistry. OR Degree/Diploma in Education.
- Degree/Diploma in Education.
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Social Science||Non TSP||954||390||15||294||221||1878|