Department of Atomic Energy Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Heavy Water Board (HWB) 229 Stipendiary Trainee Post
ADVT NO. HWB/1/2018
Department of Atomic Energy invites online application to fill 229 vacancies for various posts in various Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India, AERB, Mumbai, BRIT and Navi Mumbai. The candidates who have a Technical and Non-Technical degree can apply for Stipendiary Trainee before 25th June 2018.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – IMPORTANT DATES
Online Application – Start Date : – 26.05.2018
Online Application – End Date: 25.06.2018
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25-06-2018
Last Date of completed form: 25-06-2018
NO. OF VACANCIES: 209*
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Cat I Trainees: Minimum 18 Yrs. and Maximum 24 Yrs.
Cat II Trainees: Minimum 18 Yrs. and Maximum 22 Yrs.
* Kindly read notification for age criteria.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – APPLICATION FEE
UR/OBC – RS 100/-
SC/ST – Rs 0/-
Payment Mode – Online
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) – HSC (10+2) or equivalent in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ BSc with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary/ BSc in Bio-Chemistry / Bio-Science/ Micro Biology / Bio-Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Kindly read official notification to know complete details.
Details of category-wise vacancies
- CATEGORY – I STIPENDIARY TRAINEE: Total No. of Posts: 70 (UR-28, OBC-25, SC-10 & ST-7)
- CATEGORY– II STIPENDIARY TRAINEE: Total No. of Posts: 139 (UR-70, OBC-41, SC-17 & ST-11)
- Technician-C/ D – 2
- Scientific Officer-D( General Medicine) – 2
- Nurse-A – 5
- Stenographer-II – 2
- Stenographer-III – 2
- Upper Division Clerk – 7
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Latest Government Jobs:
Indian Railways RPF Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2018 – Total 1120 Posts Notified
Indian Railways RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 – Total 8,619 Posts Notified
Dindigul District Computer Operator Recruitment 2018
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 for Group D Posts
NTPC Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018
SSC CGL 2018 recruitment
BECIL Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 for Personal Assistants and English Stenographers